- Little miss sunshine turned two
- Survived two overnight ferry rides (because our kid is incredibly patient and outgoing)
- We had my awesome mum cook us some delicious meals
- We had delicious Japanese food (we obviously love us some food)
- We spent an incredible sh*tload of money on shopping (home necessities, toys for the princess, clothes and beauty products for moi)
- I had my first liquor store purchase in Sweden (just because I can now and have reached the age limit, I bought beer for H)
- The photos we took with the photographer arrived (they’re very bloggable)
- We moved back home and the ladybug has already taken her first naps in her very own bed
- Edit: How could I forget?! For probably the first time in my life I fit my butt into a very tight pair of size 36 (UK size 8) skinny jeans. Hells yeah!
So you see even though we’ve been gone a little too long, we have a bunch of stuff to blog about 🙂 À bientôt!